Open Fairways Golfer's Passport
Buy Open Fairways Golfer's Passport discount green fee memberships and save up to 50% on green fees in UK and Ireland. Open Fairways is ideal if you are planning a long weekend or holiday playing golf want to make your own arrangements. Open Fairways memberships are fully transferable and up to 8 people can benefit from one card. Ideal for individuals, groups of friends or companies!
There are two types of Open Fairways - Ireland and Great Britain. Between them they feature 25 of Golf World's top 100 courses.
The Golfer's Passport to Great Britain includes over 1000 courses in England, Scotland and Wales, plus all 200 courses in Ireland.
The Golfer's Passport to Ireland also includes access to 100 top courses in Great Britain.
Open Fairways is without doubt the most prestigious green fee scheme on the market. There is no catch - just real discounts negotiated by Open Fairways on behalf of members. Your Open Fairways Membership book has full details of all the courses and discounts. For example, four people playing at K Club in Ireland will save 185 Euros on the normal green fee!
Both memberships also offer 50% off your stay at over 100 hotels throughout Great Britain & Ireland, so wherever you are heading, you will be able to travel, stay and play for a great deal. A list of Irish hotels is included in the membership book and UK hotels are listed on the Open Fairways website.
Open Fairways memberships are fully transferable so your friends, family or business colleagues can go and play or stay with your Open Fairways card. Each course or hotel can be visited twice each year and up to 8 people can get a discount with ONE card. All you have to do is:
All you have to do is:
- Buy your Open Fairways Golfer's Passport.
Telephone the course to book your tee time and ask:
- Exact tee times Open Fairways Golfer's Passports are valid
- The price you will pay using Open Fairways Golfer's Passport
- Whether Open Fairways Golfer's Passports apply to 18 hole or day rate
- Whether handicap certificates are required
- The maximum number of people per Open Fairways Golfer's Passport booking
- Whether there is any special dress code
- Turn up with your playing partner, hand in your voucher and pay just one green fee between the two of you. It's that easy!
The current Open Fairways Ireland membership is valid until the end of May 2008 and the Open Fairways Great Britain membership is valid until the end of February 2008.